Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cost and difficulty of a 1999 buick century headlight replacement?

I ran into a column today and now have a huge dent in the side of my bumper and my headlight holder is sticking out and the headlight casing glass stuff is cracked. How hard and expensive will it be to replace the passenger side headlight? can I do it myself? I may need a new holder component thing but I don't think so. I think it is just sticking out and i need to knock it in and I need to get like new glass covering for the light or something.Cost and difficulty of a 1999 buick century headlight replacement?very expensive but not too difficult. i would recommend instead of purchasing one from general motors for 500 dollars, i would check a local salvage yard. if you get the new one and need installation instructions, i can help further

No comments:

Post a Comment