Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it possible to put tail lights from a 1984 Buick LeSabre on a 1982 Buick LeSabre ?

I bought a 1984 Buick LeSabre parts car for the interior and it fits perfect. I also used the front end because it's different and I like the looks of it. I'd now like to know if the tail lights will fit because they are smaller and longer also how would i hook up the fourth light ? the 80-83 had three lights on each side but these have four Is it possible to put tail lights from a 1984 Buick LeSabre on a 1982 Buick LeSabre ?I'll answer your question, but first I'd like you to answer mine: you have the mechanical aptitude to switch over the interior of a car and the front clip, but can't figure out if you can hook up the taillights?Is it possible to put tail lights from a 1984 Buick LeSabre on a 1982 Buick LeSabre ?i dont think you can but check in a chiltons guide
  • oil change
  • sample sales
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment