Sunday, March 4, 2012

What would be the best colour to paint a 1989 buick century limited?

I'm receiving this car as a gift for my first car. The paint jobs all screwed and i'm planning on getting it painted. A picture of ti is here: http://www.buickclub.ch/cars/91-4Q-12.jp鈥?/a> .What would you guys suggest for a paint job? Does anyone know anything free computer programs that would let me test out different colours. Hoping someone can give me any suggestionsWhat would be the best colour to paint a 1989 buick century limited?i had a dodge spirit with similar body style. mine was a burgundy. this body style i think looks better in a dark color. depending on the color of the interior on what color for the body.What would be the best colour to paint a 1989 buick century limited?The best color is white, especially if it is the original color.What would be the best colour to paint a 1989 buick century limited?I had one in silver so that's my vote.What would be the best colour to paint a 1989 buick century limited?
Dookie Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment