Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I have a BUICK century 1998. My front signal lights are not working. But, when I turn on the parking light, th?

I have a BUICK century 1998. My front signal lights are not working. But, when I turn on the parking light, the same bulbs are working. Is there any problem with the sensors of the signal light?I have a BUICK century 1998. My front signal lights are not working. But, when I turn on the parking light, th?Your turn signals are on a different circuit, wiring and fuse than your running lights. The bulbs have two differrent wires in them - one for the signals and one for the running lights.



Assuming that the rear turn signals work, the most common cause is that both bulbs are bad. Pull one of the bulbs and look at it. The filament will probably be broken if it is bad. The bulb is most probably a #1157, but it will say on the bottom of it.



The next cause is that the wiring for the turnsignals is bad, which is much more involved.



If the rear turnsignals do not work either, then this changes everything.I have a BUICK century 1998. My front signal lights are not working. But, when I turn on the parking light, th?You should buy a new car. The Buick is an outdated and smelly automobile. There are probably stains on the carpet and no power windows. The back seat has been baptized...

No comments:

Post a Comment