Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where is the oil filter located on a 1995 Buick Roadmaster sedan?

I looked under the hood and underneath my car (of course I couldn't slide all the way underneath it because it sits so low) but I didn't see where the oil filter is located. I wound up taking it to Walmart instead of doing it myself, but I'd like to know for future reference. How hard is the oil filter to reach without using ramps?Where is the oil filter located on a 1995 Buick Roadmaster sedan?I am guessing it has the famous 5.7L V8 (Chevy 350 for old school). Unless you can drive up a curb on the passenger side and use the parking brake of course(drain plug is on driver side and you wanted pointed down for more oil to drain), or properly jack it up and put on two 4-leg jack stands, very hard to reach the filter without stands or ramps.

The location of the filter is on driver side back of engine.Where is the oil filter located on a 1995 Buick Roadmaster sedan?right infront of the transmission oil pan

No comments:

Post a Comment