Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need a new front seat for my Buick. Its a bucket seat and non-elecronic. How much will it cost to replace?

Not repair but too replace.I need a new front seat for my Buick. Its a bucket seat and non-elecronic. How much will it cost to replace?what year and make is it,buick made a lot of cars with bucket seats,if i knew it i could help you,you forgot to mention the year and body style of it,good luck.I need a new front seat for my Buick. Its a bucket seat and non-elecronic. How much will it cost to replace?You're probably talking about a car made in the late 90's and if you went to a do it yourself auto wreckers and removed one yourself they'd charge you anywhere from 50 to 100 bucks regardless of the vehicles age if a good wreckers.I need a new front seat for my Buick. Its a bucket seat and non-elecronic. How much will it cost to replace?Dealers dont sell front seats dude. Sorry looks like you have to go to the junk yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment