Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I purchased a buick century 1993 i need help for maintenance and locations of things.?

So there are two things the first one is my windows go up extremely slow and it takes for ever to go up and down and sometimes they get stuck. Which fuse is it???? and where is it located at?? or what can it be please help.I purchased a buick century 1993 i need help for maintenance and locations of things.?It's not a fuse. It's dirt or corrosion in the window mechanism and tracks. Remove the door trim panel and weather seal. Look inside and clean, lubricate, replace as required.I purchased a buick century 1993 i need help for maintenance and locations of things.?Hey Howard. What are you smoking ?

The window regulator/motor assembly is going out. There's no fuse to fix this.

You can

A) try to find a new one, (good luck with that)

B) convert the window over to a crank (like I did on my '96 Century) or

C) you can leave the window up and not use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment