Saturday, March 10, 2012

I have a 2000 buick regal i just brought a new alternator and battery and i replaced the terminals?

on the battery cables and every other day my battery dies can someone please tell me what could be the cause of this?I have a 2000 buick regal i just brought a new alternator and battery and i replaced the terminals?You have a short somewhere in your elect system using electricity.



Your es has to be tested to find it.



Or you can do the obvious yourself, check the full length of the cables for probs like broken/missing insulation, poor conections at the non-battery ends of the cables, etc., tightness of connections @ battery, trunk light on...I have a 2000 buick regal i just brought a new alternator and battery and i replaced the terminals?starter is all that is left. make sure every thing is connected if, you did the installation.I have a 2000 buick regal i just brought a new alternator and battery and i replaced the terminals?1st thing check the new terminals are clean and tight, if they r ok take it to the shop where the work was done

No comments:

Post a Comment