Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why does my 2001 Buick Le Sabre automatic locks, sometimes lock on there own?

My car on rare occasion will just automatically lock on its own.

It has happened a few times at different places.I will get in car, not touching anything, and no keys in the ignition and the locks just click over.Why does my 2001 Buick Le Sabre automatic locks, sometimes lock on there own?My wife's mercury villager does this all the time. I don't believe taking the fuse out is the answer. What happens when you have an accident and the car accidentally goes off the bridge and you need to get the door open or something. I try not mess with the system. I'd rather live with our current system than short the system. Its annoying to get out the villager and have it lock back up on me right away. I've talked to other car owners about the same thing and basically all it is, is an annoyance and nothing much can be done except spend a ton of money to get a small item corrected. I've also gone on the web and searched for answers and I can see where a lot people have problems with this issue. God BlessWhy does my 2001 Buick Le Sabre automatic locks, sometimes lock on there own?you have short in the system.take the fuse out and it will stop this.if you want them to work it will be a tedious task.
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • xbox live games
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment