Saturday, March 10, 2012

Anybody know if buick ever put a cd mp3 player in any of their cars? and would the deck interchange with my 98

I have a 1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, and I am quite impressed with the factory sound system (concert sound III), but I am desperately missing my cd mp3 player. I would like to get a deck that would directly interchange with the factory deck, so did Buick put a cd mp3 player in a newer model, and if so, will it work with my factory wiring harness and built in amp?Anybody know if buick ever put a cd mp3 player in any of their cars? and would the deck interchange with my 98Starting about 2002, GM started linking their radios to the car computer. You can make a 1998 radio work in a new car, but you can't make the newer radios work in your car.



You could go with an aftermarket radio, add an adaptor to play an iPod.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CXovD13FhBF鈥?/a>Anybody know if buick ever put a cd mp3 player in any of their cars? and would the deck interchange with my 98they did in 2006 or so you can interchange for very cheap
  • burger shop 2
  • battlefield server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment