Saturday, March 10, 2012

What could cause the head lights on my 1991 buick park avenue to stay on?

i have to take out the fuse so they can turn off. other than the fuse what else can it be?What could cause the head lights on my 1991 buick park avenue to stay on?The switch or the timer is faulty.What could cause the head lights on my 1991 buick park avenue to stay on?The headlight switch is a low ampere switch that operates a high ampere relay that turns the headlights on. If your headlights stay on after you turn the engine off, you need a new ignition switch.What could cause the head lights on my 1991 buick park avenue to stay on?Bad switch. Are they automatic? Bad timer.What could cause the head lights on my 1991 buick park avenue to stay on?
faulty wiring

No comments:

Post a Comment