Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where is the Intake Air Temperature Sensor on a 1990 Buick Century?

A chip purchased off Ebay (Dynamic Tuning) says replace the two wires on the Intake Air Temperature Sensor with the chip.



Where is that?Where is the Intake Air Temperature Sensor on a 1990 Buick Century?On GM vehicles they are *typically* located in the intake tube - the plastic/rubber hose that runs from the air cleaner box to the throttle body. Usually on the bottom side, small 2-pin connector.Where is the Intake Air Temperature Sensor on a 1990 Buick Century?Bought the same chip for my 06 Trailblazer from Surge performance and they told me the same thing and I couldn't find it nor did anyone here respond to my exact same question you asked. I need to send it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment