Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do I remove the door panels on 99' Buick Century?

I need to replace the front speakers on the front doors and replace the window motors on the back doors. I also need to replace the switches on the front-left door. A guide on how to do so will be nice.How do I remove the door panels on 99' Buick Century?Here's a guide telling you how to remove your door panels:



http://www.ehow.com/how_7901901_remove-b鈥?/a>How do I remove the door panels on 99' Buick Century?all door panels are the same, look around for all visible screws and remove them, then pry off the plastic pieces on the panel, remove the tabs on the door panel, lift the panel up and out, remove the electrical connections to the panel, and then you're there.How do I remove the door panels on 99' Buick Century?Takes a special tool available at auto parts stores, called a "duckfoot tool". See youtube.com for further instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment