Sunday, March 4, 2012

I want to change the courtesy lights in my 94 Buick Century how in the hell do I do it?

They are the lights located above the power window controls, that illuminate those controls at night,



there is seemingly no way to get to them and replace the bulbs, and I've tried taking the inside off, but it's next to impossible it seems, how do I change the bulbs?I want to change the courtesy lights in my 94 Buick Century how in the hell do I do it?The door panel comes off %26amp; that's how you access them. The panel is held on by "snap-clips"(there will be some screws that need to be removed also-by the handle %26amp; switches-look around). They WILL come off just do it slowly %26amp; inch by inch. it does take some force! Be patient %26amp; careful!!I want to change the courtesy lights in my 94 Buick Century how in the hell do I do it?Pry off the retaining cover, gently.I want to change the courtesy lights in my 94 Buick Century how in the hell do I do it?The lights are inside the panel...if you look behind the lock slider, you'll find a screw. Once this screw is out, you can pull the panel away from the rest of the door panel, it should tip away from the top....remember, you'll have to pull the fake chrome slider off of it's rod. You'll see the tiny bulb once you get this leaned out far enough.



BTW, I'm referring to the small panel that contains the light, not the entire door panel. It isn't necessary to pull all of the door apart to get to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment