Sunday, March 4, 2012

I have a 1998 Buick Regal that won't turn over after the initial crank. What can I check on the vehicle?

Checked battery and it is at full strength. Problem happened after turning the car off.I have a 1998 Buick Regal that won't turn over after the initial crank. What can I check on the vehicle?could be a bad starter solenoid, or a loose starter, or maybe even the starter itself ,usually if the solenoid is bad so is the starter. Replace the starter ,but first turn the key to the run position then jump the solenoid terminals with a screwdriver , if it doesn't turn over replace the starter !I have a 1998 Buick Regal that won't turn over after the initial crank. What can I check on the vehicle?starter sylanoid,or starter run to wires from the positive and negative post on battery connect positive to positve neg to neg if it turns over sylanoid if not starter

No comments:

Post a Comment