Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you replace the heater core on a 1997 Buick LeSabre?

I understand this is not hard to do just time consuming. I do not have much money so I

figure I could do it myself. Any help will be appreciated. If you have any follow up questions you

can reach me at Miracleman2 at the yahoo mailHow do you replace the heater core on a 1997 Buick LeSabre?try this auto zone repair site:

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairi鈥?/a>



good luck......How do you replace the heater core on a 1997 Buick LeSabre?If I recall you're gonna need to take apart most of your dash to get to it. A real pita, but with a enough time, energy and patience you should be able to get to it. It is held together with a bunch of screws, clips and maybe a few bolts. Be sure to drain your radiator before removal of the heater core. The heater core has two hoses going into it. You might want to go ahead and change these hoses in case they fail soon after you replace the heater core.How do you replace the heater core on a 1997 Buick LeSabre?There is no need to disassemble the dash, you need to do what is known

as "Roll the Dash" inward once you lower the steering column.. the little

YELLOW connectors that you will see are for the Air Bags so be carefull .
  • extreme pizza
  • dairy queen locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment