Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anyone notice that Enterprise Rental Car changed its offering of Premium Class from Buick Lacrosse to Regal?

I could have sworn back in October when I made my reservation that the Premum Class was for a Buick Lacrosse or similar. Now it is Buick Regal. Am I correct now and does anyone know why?Anyone notice that Enterprise Rental Car changed its offering of Premium Class from Buick Lacrosse to Regal?That's a confirm change that you are talking about?



From my personal opinion I would suggest you compare prices and cars from http://www.pointcarhire.com/ and Hertz as they are the other two reputed companies in car rental field. You can compare prices at them if you feel it is satisfying and cheaper then go for it. The service they all will give is near about the same and that is best.Anyone notice that Enterprise Rental Car changed its offering of Premium Class from Buick Lacrosse to Regal?If you're looking at hiring a car, have you tried Lynx Car Hire? I'd recommend them.



They are a broker so cheaper than going direct to Enterprise!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment